“Harbor is a company, where those who challenge the way things have been done, are being done, are free to make them better. Where those willing to put in the work, willing to try, fail and come back for more, and chart their own course within a framework that values creative results and community building above all else. It is a place where those sorts of people will succeed.”
Vision & Mission
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING
Harbor is a creatively driven and people-focused organization that supports diversity in all its forms (gender, self-identification, origins, race, age, LGBTQIA+, disability, education, religions, veteran status, etc).
We are committed to providing all talent with equitable access to opportunities and resources to provide spaces for psychological safety for our teams. Harbor, comprised of entertainment and advertising industry professionals across the globe, explores cultural fluency by fostering curiosity and authentic connections.
A few of our initiatives
- Partner with Reel Works, a mentorship program for underserved youth, with year-round internships from which we have extended offers for full-time employment in support of their mission: Change the storytellers, change the world
- Collaborate with educational institutions on both a national and global level, such as the London Screen Academy, Access VFX, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, local community colleges and vocational art schools to prepare students for careers in film
- Providing in-kind filmmaking grants and support to students from all backgrounds
- Sponsoring film festivals and industry events that spotlight emerging, diverse filmmakers
- Our studio services team consistently partners with local minority-owned businesses to meet our operational needs
working at harbor
CRAFTING PREMIUM WORK
In everything that we do for ourselves and our clients, we strive for top tier, premium quality, both creatively and technically.
WE BELIEVE IN
CREATE FROM ANYWHERE
At Harbor, we know inspiration comes in many forms and from many places, and every day we work with clients and teams across the globe. That’s why we’ve deployed the technical infrastructure to enable hybrid (dependent on role) workflows and schedules, putting creativity and productivity first.
We have over 100,000 square feet of studio space around the world giving you in-person access to top tier talent, equipment and an unparalleled in-office experience. Meet with colleagues and clients, attend events, continue to push projects forward, and strengthen our company culture.